If you are recently unemployed, here are some resources to help:
- Connecticut state services: Jobs and Employment
- Community Action Agency of Western Connecticut
- CAAWC has programs for tax assistance, diaper support, energy and food assistance, and job skills training.
- Western CT Mental Health Network – Danbury Area
- WCMH works with local partners to provide community support including employment, skill development, and residential support.
- Food pantries in the Greater Danbury/Bethel area