Did you know that your Connecticut library card can be used at any public library in the state? Once you have your library card, you can visit different libraries to borrow items from their collection, or you can request items be sent to your preferred library for pickup!
Select the header below to find the catalog you’re looking for to begin your search. You can also contact us to help you find your items.
- Bethel Public Library belongs to a consortium of 60 libraries in Connecticut called Bibliomation. You can login using a library card from any Bibliomation library to search, browse, and request items from any of the Bibliomation member libraries’ collections.
- Learn more about Bibliomation.
- Bibliomation Libraries
- Library Connection libraries
- Search catalog for consortium of 30 libraries throughout Connecticut.
- LION libraries
- Search catalog for consortium of 34 libraries throughout Connecticut.
- Danbury Public Library
- Search and view the catalogs of all CT public libraries.
- FindIT CT: search, browse, and request materials from any library in Connecticut. Please keep in mind that requests placed through requestIT CT may take longer than requests made in Bibliomation.