To call the library directly, please call (203)794-8756.
Find us across from Bethel Municipal Center at 189 Greenwood Avenue. Parking lot access is located behind the library on School Street. Our entrance is wheelchair accessible via a dropped curb directly in front of our doors.
Please choose the department you would like to contact. For all general questions, please select Contact Adult Services.
- Contact Circulation Services
- Contact Adult Services
- Contact Children’s Services
- Contact Teen Services
- Contact Administration
- Contact Friends of the Library
- Contact Webmaster
Looking for a certain online form? Here’s the whole list:
- Apply for a Library Card
- Apply to Volunteer
- Book a Meeting Space
- Request an Item/Suggest a Purchase
- Become a Friend of the Bethel Public Library
- Receive Circulation Email Alerts
- Receive Library Event and Service Updates
- Receive Wowbrary Notices for Recent Additions to Our Collection
- Request a Book for Your Book Club
- Join our Donor Wall