Are top scores still important? Yes!
Although many colleges have temporarily adopted test-optional policies in response to COVID-19, college admission tests still play an important role. With virtual testing, C2 Education of Ridgefield can administer practice tests at any time. Once registered, students will be sent an e-mail with a code for the practice test of their choosing (ACT, PSAT, or SAT) along with instructions. These practice tests are being offered FREE to our patrons during March and April 2021.
Many colleges will likely resume testing requirements in 2021 and beyond.
- Surveys show that 82.8% of college admissions officers consider SAT or ACT scores to be an important part of admissions!
- Many schools have announced intentions to resume testing requirements. For example, Yale has already stated that students who will apply to enroll in Fall 2022 or later should plan to complete the ACT or SAT for admission.
- SAT and ACT scores boost your chances for admission, even at test-optional colleges!
- Test optional policies often make it even harder to get into top schools.
- Most applicants at test-optional schools still submit SAT or ACT scores. Make sure yours enhance your application.