apply to reserve a room
- The Maria Parloa Community Room (Capacity: 75 persons chairs only; 50 persons at tables). Available equipment: wireless projector, podium, Blu-Ray player, microphones, dry-erase board.
- The Cady Morse Conference Room (Capacity: 25 persons)
- The Jennie Keeler Meeting Room (Capacity: 10 persons)
- The Lincoln Courtyard
- The West Lawn along Library Place (3 spaces)
- The Front Lawn along Greenwood Avenue (8 spaces)
- Seelye House Lawn
- The Barnum Terrace
- The Barnum Terrace Lawn
- The East Lawn along the bank side of the building (5 spaces)
Please review our Building and Grounds Use Policy (HTML; PDF).
Fill out the Building and Grounds Use Application online. Or, you may print, fill out, and sign the application (HTML; PDF), then bring it to the library’s Reference Desk.