- The Maria Parloa Community Room (Capacity: 75 persons chairs only; 50 persons at tables). Available equipment: wireless projector, podium, Blu-Ray player, microphones, dry-erase board.
- The Cady Morse Conference Room (Capacity: 25 persons)
- The Jennie Keeler Meeting Room (Capacity: 10 persons)
- The Apple Blossom Room (Capacity: 10 persons at tables)
- The Lincoln Courtyard
- The West Lawn along Library Place (3 spaces)
- The Front Lawn along Greenwood Avenue (8 spaces)
- Seelye House Lawn
- The Barnum Terrace
- The Barnum Terrace Lawn
- The East Lawn along the bank side of the building (5 spaces)
Please review our Building and Grounds Use Policy (HTML; PDF). Use the button below to Reserve a Space, then print, fill out, sign, and bring in the Building and Grounds Use Application (HTML; PDF), or fill one out and sign at the library Reference Desk.