By the end of this class, you will:
- Have a basic understanding of the Microsoft Word 2013 and how it differs from 2007 and 2010 versions.
- Know how to start a new document in Microsoft Word and save it.
- Learn various formatting options in Microsoft Word.
- Know how to make a bulleted list.
- Be able to add images to your document and edit them.
- Know how to print.
Registration is required for this program. Class is limited to 9 attendees.
Register online, at the Reference Desk, or call (203) 794-8756 ex 4.