Your Library now offers ongoing One-On-One Device Advice. Guided by a library staff member, gain hands-on experience with your mobile device.
What can you gain from one of these 20 minute appointments?
- Discover your device’s functions and capabilities
- Feel more comfortable investigating apps and options available to you
- Practice using touch-based gestures
- Find out how you can borrow digital media for free with your Bethel Library Card
Combined, library staff are familiar with these devices and systems:
- versions 4.1 (Jellybean) through current
- iOS versions 6 through current
- Kindle e-reader
- Kindle Fire
- Kobo Aura e-reader
- Mac OS X
- versions 10.3 (Panther) through current
- Microsoft Windows 7 and 8
- …and more!
Don’t see your device or system on this list? No problem! With the power of the Internet at our fingertips, a library staff member may be able to work side-by-side with you to find a solution to your technological needs.
Call us at 203-794-8756, ext. 4, and request your appointment today!