You may renew books and most other library materials one time, in person or by phone or online, provided the item(s) is not on hold for another patron. An item will be renewed for its regular loan period. Videos and museum passes may not be renewed. When renewing by phone, please have handy your library card and the items you wish to renew. Call 794-8756, ext.3.
To renew materials online:
- Select the "Circulation" tab on the homepage
- Select "Check Your Own Record"
- Select "Bethel Patron's Own Record"
- Type in your library card barcode number and password
- Select "Login"
- Select "Checked Out" tab
- Place a check mark next to the items you wish to renew
- Select "Renew"
- Click on "Go" (next to the "Renew Selected Titles”" pull down menu)
Once items have been renewed, please make note of the new due date(s).