Adult Services Librarian: Kate Soboleva
Services provided by the Adult Services Department:
- Receive answers to your questions in person, by telephone, fax, email or online.
- Attend educational programs designed for adults.
- Learn how to use a mouse, create a WORD document, or search the Internet.
- Reserve a computer for use in the library.
- Find information on local government and town history.
- Research your family’s genealogy.
- Pick up tax forms.
- Use a photocopier.
Click here to make a donation to the Library's Capital Campaign.